If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Why choose Kitty Bradly Photography?
• fun and relaxed – I give minimal direction because my focus is taking away the awkwardness and capturing real moments, real connections and real smiles, just do what it is you do, be yourselves and have a great time
• amazing value – you get all the best images from your session for a flat rate, the only hard choices you will have to make is which ones you want to print and display
• fast and easy – easy, convenient online booking and image delivery with 3 weeks turnaround means no phone or email tag and no waiting forever to receive your images (and I can edit your images so fast because I’m not busy playing phone or email tag, win win)
• download, share, print and display – as soon as your images are ready you can download them, print them at a lab of your choice, share them with family and friends, wallpaper your house with photos, whatever you want to do I’m not the boss of you
• afterpay – you can book now and pay over 4 fortnightly instalments, making quality images affordable for everyone
How much is a session and what does it include?
You can find pricing info here. If you’re a new client contact me before booking for $100 off your first session.
Where are sessions held?
Sessions can be held at your choice of one of my preferred locations in Bateau Bay, Norah Head, The Entrance, Toowoon Bay or Swansea – see location info when booking.
When do I pay?
Full payment is made when booking, sessions are pre-paid packages and are non refundable due to change of mind or circumstances, but they can be rescheduled with a minimum 48 hours notice, see the terms and conditions for more info. Choose Afterpay as your payment method and pay over 4 fortnightly instalments.
What should I bring?
Anything you want – something to sit on, additional clothing options, an extra person to help watch children, drinks, snacks, a basket of kittens?
What should I wear?
Solid neutral colours, paired with 1-2 other colours would work best. Avoid logos, graphics, loud colours or mismatched patterns. For families/groups avoid wearing all the same thing, Pinterest is a great place for ideas. I can provide a dress for maternity sessions.
How many images do I get?
You receive a full set of all the best images from your session in high resolution and resized, sharpened and watermarked for sharing.
Will my images be edited?
Yes! all images come with basic editing: sharpening; straightening; cropping; adjustment of exposure, colour, tones, contrast etc. I can provide additional editing such as skin smoothing, teeth whitening, body slimming, tattoo removal etc on request.
When will I receive my images?
You will receive the link to your online gallery within 3 weeks.
How do I download the gallery?
• go to your online gallery (the link will be emailed to you) and enter your password provided
• click download all images, or the download icon, or download image on individual images
• once the images have finished downloading they will be in your downloads folder
Fast and easy!
Will you give me my images on usb drive?
No, to keep my clients costs and waiting times low I offer image delivery via online gallery – I can send clients their images as soon as they’re finished so you can download, share, print and display them straight away! Long-term storage and how you back up your files is up to you (external hard drive, usb drive, cloud storage etc.)
How do I print my images?
You will need to contact your chosen lab for advice.