TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. PHOTOGRAPHY RELEASE/CONTRACT
You will be required to sign a release/contract before your session or event coverage giving Kitty Bradly Photography permission to use any image or photograph for whatever purpose, in any manner or medium, including but not limited to, the use in portfolio, website, social media, display, and advertisement.
2. BOOKING PROCESS
Choose your preferred date and time via the booking page and complete payment to secure your booking. Prepaid packages are non-refundable due to change of mind or circumstances but can be rescheduled with a minimum of 48 hours written notice (text/email).
3. PAYMENT PROCESS
We accept the following forms of payment:
Pricing can be found on the ‘pricing’ page.
5. REFUND POLICY
- Prepaid packages are non-refundable due to change of mind or circumstances. We will however reschedule your booking, providing a minimum of 48 hours written notice (text/email) is given.
- Packages cannot be transferred, and are only valid for the original purchaser.
- Due to the custom nature of photographic products refunds will only be issued under the circumstances outlined here.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY
Sessions are non-refundable prepaid packages which will be forfeit if you cancel or do not attend your booking due to change of mind or circumstances. We will reschedule your pre-paid package to a suitable date and time if you give a minimum 48 hours written notice.
7. RESCHEDULING POLICY
We require 48 hours written notice to reschedule a booking. If we do not receive 48 hours notice prepaid packages will not be refunded or allocated to any other booking. If we do receive 48 hours notice, we will allocate the prepaid package to another suitable appointment time.
Bookings will be rescheduled at short notice in the case of unsuitable weather (rain, strong winds, extreme temperatures) and you will be contacted as soon as possible to reschedule in this case. To avoid this please check the weather forecast before booking where possible.
8. COMPETITIONS AND DISCOUNTS
- Winners are selected at the discretion of Kitty Bradly Photography.
- Prizes are not transferable nor redeemable in cash.
- Packages cannot be transferred, and are only valid for the original competition winner.
- Any promotions offered via any of Kitty Bradly Photography’s social media pages are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Media platform.
- Your prize will be forfeit if you cancel or do not attend your booking, sessions can be rescheduled with a minimum of 48 hours written notice.
- Prizes are forfeit if not used within 6 months of winning unless otherwise stated.
- Sessions must take place at one of Kitty Bradly Photography’s preferred locations.
- $100 off your first session is an offer for new clients only and you must contact me before booking for a discount code to claim this discount. This discount will not be applied after booking and it is not to be combined with any other offer.
9. GIFT VOUCHERS
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and must be redeemed within that period.
- Expired Gift Vouchers cannot be reactivated.
- Each Gift Voucher code is for one use only. Any unused portion of the Gift Voucher when redeemed is forfeit.
- Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift Vouchers are not automatically created, and will be sent out via email within 24 hours.
10. IMAGE DELIVERY AND QUANTITY
- You are purchasing a 1 hour session including all the best images from the session (75-150 on average.)
- You are provided edited high resolution and resized and sharpened jpeg files.
- Images are delivered via online gallery, you will need access to a computer with internet access to download the images from the gallery and a program to unzip the files such as PeaZip. You will need to have basic-intermediate computer skills or someone to assist you as I can only provide limited assistance.
- Images are not supplied on usb drive, should you want your images posted to you on a usb drive you will need to supply me with an 8gb (minimum size) usb drive and a 500g pre-paid satchel on the day of the session.
- It is the clients responsibility to back up images (external hard drive and cloud storage is recommended.)